Holistic Reflexology Course
Reflexology is the practice of working on pressure points on the feet, hands or head using alternating pressure on specific points which reflect to corresponding parts of the body. This in turn creates a response to alleviate stress and tension in the person and deal with everyday stressful situations.
What does it cover?
- The holistic approach of Complementary Therapies
- Introduction to practical work
- The Philosophy of Complementary Medicine
- Personal Growth & Development of the Practitioner
- Refinement of the Sensitivity through touch and intuitiveness
- History of Reflexology
- Code of Practice and Ethics
- Anatomy and Physiology to include comprehensiv knowledge of the body/mind, their functions and dysfunctions, nature of disease and consequential result in body
- Home assignments should include detailed case studies
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Charts
- Colour in relation to health
- Body Symbology (body/mind connection)
- Written Paper
- Case Studies
When do the Courses Begin?
Courses usually commence March and September
The cost of the course is £895 + £110 exam fee, a non-refundable deposit of £200 is required.