Cookstown 7th March 2020 Belfast September 2020
Reflexology is the practice of working pressure points on the feet.
Holistic Reflexology Diploma Course
Reflexology is the practice of working on pressure points on the feet, hands or head using alternating pressure on specific points which reflect to corresponding parts of the body. This in turn creates a response to alleviate stress and tension in the person and deal with everyday stressful situations.
What does it cover?
- The holistic approach of Complementary Therapies
- Introduction to practical work
- The Philosophy of Complementary Medicine
- Personal Growth & Development of the Practitioner
- Refinement of the Sensitivity through touch and intuitiveness
- History of Reflexology
- Code of Practice and Ethics
- Anatomy and Physiology to include comprehensive knowledge of the body/mind, their functions and dysfunctions, nature of disease and consequential result in body
- Home assignments should include detailed case studies
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Charts
- Colour in relation to health
- Body Symbology (body/mind connection)
- Written Paper
- Case Studies
When do the Diploma Courses Begin?
Cookstown 7th March 2020
Belfast September 2020
Reading the Feet – January 2020
Advanced Reflexology January 2020
Baby & Toddler Reflexology – March 2020
Please fill in the application form below and we will get back in touch with you ASAP.